Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Ninja camp part 4-our favorite part

Ninja houses were so much fun! Our favorite room had the floor tipped at a 45* angle. It spent much time trying to run up it and then sliding down it. I had a huge advantage because I didn't have socks on so I could get to the top much easier than Jon or Naomi, but it was still hard!


The crazy part is I am standing up straight!


Jon is standing up straight too! The drum was just hanging from the ceiling...straight down! We liked this ninja room because it was full of toys to try and play with while trying to balance!

Like this really cool contraption! When you set the ball on the top track it would actually go UP the ramp! It was awesome! We, like the six year old kids that were in the room with us, thought it was a cool science experiment! (Taking this one back to my classroom!)


Ok...hopefully the view works but here I am trying to climb the floor. I had more trouble going down than up because I didn't have socks on. However, it was not easy to walk down that floor! The video of Jon and Naomi is much more fun because they have socks on but I don't know if any of them will work! There is a crashing sound at the end of my video...that is a woman falling down the stairs. Just an FYI-she was ok.

Me walking up the floor:




Jon and Naomi walking up the floor:

No comments: