Monday, January 3, 2011

Merry Christmas to all!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Hope you all have a very blessed Christmas and wonderful New Year! Christian and I enjoyed our holiday season though it didn’t really feel like Christmas here.

We started Christmas with “decorating” our tree. I cut out a paper tree from some left over cardstock and paper star and ornaments. Here we are decorating.

The tree pre-decorations…



Christian decorating…



Me decorating…



The finished tree…



Us and the tree...



and with our Christmas package from America…



Our tree up with presents (from my parents) under it…



Our Christmas cake…



Us and our cake…it was yummy!



We didn’t take any more pictures but the tree way lovely with all our other presents under it. We loved all our presents. I got two awesome pairs of socks (smartwool) and a beautiful pearl necklace from Christian. I also received a new pair of goggles from my parents. They will be super useful. Christian got a case of root beer and 3 books on bugs, spiders and other creepy crawlies of North America and Minnesota from me and a pair of PJ pants (with white bears) from my parents.

On Christmas day we went over to celebrate with Martin and Chigusa. We enjoyed a delicious meal of chicken, mashed potatoes, salad and green beans. We also had a traditional German Christmas dessert. It was YUMMY! We watched Christmas movies and played games. It was a lovely day!! :)

No comments: